I am enthusiastic about helping you uncover and realise your goals and I can bring a fresh perspective in understanding the challenges of change and the benefits of life balance.
But as your coach I won’t let you sit back and relax. My job is to get you to push your boundaries so you can see what you are capable of and then together we celebrate your accomplishments.
I have successfully coached people throughout New Zealand, in all walks of life, from public servants to corporate executives to teenagers and young adults. What they all share – like you – is the desire to affect positive change in their lives.
- Focus on what’s important to you.
- Get you to commit to goals that are meaningful and fulfilling.
- Help you discover your strengths and realise your potential.
- Equip you with skills and processes to empower your success.
- Together, identify your goals and your barriers to achieving those goals.
- Break down your goals into attainable, sustainable steps.
- Evaluate your progress continually, so you don’t get off track.
- Teach you the tools to accomplish future goals.
- Professional, non-judgmental service that stresses the value of individual goal-setting.
- Honesty and common sense when setting goals and the steps to achieve them.
- Confidentiality and trust
- Having fun along the way
Talk to YOU Life and Performance Coaching today and find out how we can assist you in taking your thinking and performance to a higher level. Our mobile is 0274 849 706 and our email is email@example.com
Professional qualifications and experience
BA (Hons) Industrial and Organisational Psychology
Life and Performance Coach
- Professionally trained by global training organisation, Results Coaching Systems (RCS)
- An active member of the coaching community, both locally and internationally
10 years Finance Industry experience
Change Management Consultant, Deloitte Touche Tomatsu
Human Synergistics Consultant
Corporate Leadership Development Consultant
Boost Productive People Ltd
Outsourced Human Resource Solutions